These terms and conditions (collectively referred to herein as “Terms“) apply to all orders for items (“Products“) which you place with The BuukBook Limited (“we” “us” or “our“):
- online through our website located at www.buukbook.com (“our site”); or
- by telephoning our Order Line; or
- by online purchase using our catalogue order form.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (“Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site or over the telephone.
Except by special arrangement, we do not offer any of our Products through unauthorised third party re-sellers and you represent on each occasion on dealing with us that you are not dealing with or attempting to deal with us in such capacity.
Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. You accept and agree to be bound by these Terms when:
- in the case of on-line orders, you click the “Accept” button; or
- in the case of telephone orders, you confirm to a member of our Customer Services Team that you agree to be bound by them or
- in the case of mail order purchases, you sign and confirm our catalogue order form.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference. Please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 22 October 2017.
These Terms are only in the English language.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, lengths, materials, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 5% tolerance.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
How we use your personal information
- Please take the time to read this policy, as it includes important terms which apply to you.
Our right to vary these terms
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, in the following circumstances:
- (a) changes in how we accept payment from you; or
- (b) changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- (c) to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business; or
- (d) changes in our system’s capabilities.
- Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us. Any future changes will not affect Contracts already concluded, unless the changes are required to be made and given retrospective effect by any law or government authorised (in which case it will apply to all Contracts if required to do so).
- In the rare event that the Product you receive is faulty or not as ordered, please contact us to arrange a replacement or reimbursement. You may return it us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt in accordance with this Refunds Policy. All returns require prior authorisation. We will email this to you after you contact us. A copy of the returns authorisation email as well as a copy of the despatch note or invoice associated with the order is required to process returns correctly.
- How to return your Products in 3 easy steps Step 1: Get in touch through our contact us section to obtain an authorisation number. Alternatively, you can call our Customer Services team between , Monday to Friday on 1000am to 0500pm. Step 2: If your Products need returning please parcel them up with the original documentation and write the authorisation number on the outside of the parcel. Step 3: If we have arranged to collect the Products from you, please leave as instructed. If we are unable to collect the Products and you are returning them in the post to us, please obtain proof of postage
- If you are returning the Product to us because it is defective, faulty or we have supplied you with the incorrect Product or you claim the Product was not described properly on our site, we will:
- at our option and as appropriate either: replace the Products within 10 days (or 15 working days in the case of international orders) of the day we confirm your return authorisation number
- Please note that any Product which are returned to us will be at your own risk and we suggest that you obtain proof of posting certificate when the Product is posted.
- To receive a full refund, the Products must be returned or be made available for collection (as applicable) in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. If you wish to return any Products you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them.
- We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to purchase the applicable Products, or if you paid using your PayPal account, we shall credit that account.
- We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion to:
(a) refuse a new customer registration;
(b) suspend or terminate access to a customer’s account;
(c) discontinue our site or services or any part thereof.
- We offer internal Malaysia delivery and International Delivery. We do not deliver to any other destinations nor are we able to deliver to any place in Malaysia.
- Delivery will be governed by our Delivery Policy, which sets out in more detail your delivery options and our delivery charges.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to fulfil your order by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note that the Products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- Special Conditions for International Deliveries
- (a) All orders for delivery outside the Malaysia are subject to these Special Conditions for International Deliveries.
- (b) We accept orders for selected international destinations, details of which are available in our Delivery Policy.
- (c) By accepting these terms and conditions at checkout and selecting international delivery option for your purchase, you are instructing The BuukBook to as act your agent to instruct our carrier to deliver the relevant Products on your behalf for the delivery charges, details of which can be found. Products delivered to destinations outside Malaysia will be subject to import taxes, fees, levies or other charges which are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, or the recipient of the purchase if different.
- (d) It is your responsibility as purchaser and importer that any products ordered comply with local import regulations and that there are no restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
- (e) We strongly recommend that purchasers establish the likely charges applicable in the country of destination before placing an order. Please ensure the recipient is aware that they will be liable for those charges.
Price of products and delivery charges
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our site from time to time.
- Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered the following sub-clauses shall apply:
- (a) where the Product’s correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to you; and
- (b) if the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
How to pay
- You can pay for Products using a debit card or credit card unless you are making a postal payment in which case payment for Products can be made using a cheque, postal order, credit or debit card. We accept the following cards: Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard and American Express.
- We also accept payment by PayPal. Please note that if you wish to pay for your Products using PayPal, and you do not already have an existing PayPal account, you will be required to set up a new account with PayPal directly.
- By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct. All transactions will be in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. Any order placed using PayPal will be charged at the time your order is submitted. If we reject or cancel your order for any reason this charge will be credited back to your PayPal account.